Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Romanian or romanian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romanian may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Romania
- Romanian (stage), a stage in the Paratethys stratigraphy of Central and Eastern Europe
- The Romanian newspaper
- The Romanian: Story of an Obsession, a 2004 novel by Bruce Benderson
- All pages with titles beginning with Romanian
- All pages with titles containing Romanian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romanian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.