From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Romanian or romanian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romanian may refer to:
- anything of, from, or related to the country and nation of Romania
- Romanian (stage), a stage in the Paratethys stratigraphy of Central and Eastern Europe
- The Romanian newspaper
- The Romanian: Story of an Obsession, a 2004 novel by Bruce Benderson
- All pages beginning with "Romanian"
- All pages with titles containing "Romanian"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romanian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.