Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Romanist or romanist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Romanist may refer to:
- A person who studies the History of Rome
- A historian or archaeologist who specialises in Ancient Rome
- A person who is a student of the Romance languages
- A Netherlandish painter painting in the Romanist style
- Historically, someone perceived to be in favor of Rome Rule in Ireland, as a pejorative
Romanizer, as a pejorative, may refer to:
- A crypto-papist, someone who sympathizers with or who holds secret allegiance to the Roman Catholic Church and attempts to shift his denomination or country to align with papal interests.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romanist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.