Romano Maria la Russa
Romano Maria La Russa (born on 11 January 1952 in Paternò) is an Italian politician and Member of the European Parliament for North-West with the Alleanza Nazionale, part of the Union for a Europe of Nations and sits on the European Parliament's Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs.
He is a substitute for the Committee on Economic and Monetary Affairs, a vice-chair of the Delegation for relations with Iran and a substitute for the Delegation for relations with the Gulf States, including Yemen.
- Secondary school-leaving certificate
- Member of the AN national party executive
- 1990-2004: Municipal Councillor of Cinisello Balsamo (Milan) (1985-1990) and of Sesto San Giovanni (Milan)
- 1995-2004: AN group leader in the Regional Government
- 1995-2004: Member of the Regional Executive
|This article about a Member of the European Parliament from Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|