|Revised Romanization||Romaentik Aillaendeu|
|Directed by||Kang Chul-woo|
|Produced by||Lee Jung-sub
|Written by||Lee Jung-sub|
|Edited by||Choi Jae-keun|
Six Koreans from Seoul travel separately to the Philippines: a middle-aged couple on their first trip overseas with the terminally ill husband plotting to kill himself while on holiday so his unsuspecting wife can claim an insurance payment; a convenience store clerk who meets a runaway pop star; and a happy-go-lucky office worker who gets hired as a tour guide by a rich businessman who came to pay his respects to his estranged dead father.
- Lee Sun-kyun - Kang Jae-hyuk
- Lee Soo-kyung - Choi Soo-jin
- Lee Min-ki - Jung-hwan
- Eugene - Yoo Ga-young
- Lee Moon-sik - Joong-sik
- Lee Il-hwa - Yoon-suk
- Lee Hyun-sook - Soo-jin's mom
- Ki Eun-se - Yoo Hye-ra
- Song Min-ji - Kim Hyun-joo
- Ha Yun - Sandra
- Choi Dae-sung - manager
- Kim Jong-soo - mover
- Choi Jin-ho - interviewer
- Han, Sang-hee (25 December 2008). "Romantic Island Loses park". The Korea Times. Retrieved 2012-12-13.
- Edwards, Russell (6 April 2009). "Variety Reviews — Romantic Island". Variety. Retrieved 2012-08-16.
- Mudge, James (11 April 2009). "Romantic Island (2008) Movie Review". Beyond Hollywood. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- Romantic Island at www.romantic2008.kr
- Romantic Island at HanCinema
- Romantic Island on Internet Movie Database
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s romantic comedy film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|