Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up romer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A romer is a cartographic measuring tool.
Romer, Römer, Roemer, or similar may also refer to:
- Römer, a medieval building in Frankfurt am Main
- Römer (crater), a lunar crater
- Romer arm, an industrial measuring device
- Romer v. Evans, a United States Supreme Court case dealing with civil rights and state laws
- Rømer scale, a disused temperature scale
- Romer's gap in the record of vertebrate fossils c. 360–340 million years ago
- rummers, drinking glasses
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.