From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romero may also refer to:
- Romero Lubambo (born 1955), Brazilian jazz guitarist
- Romero Osby (born 1990), American basketball player for Maccabi Kiryat Gat of the Israeli Basketball Premier League
- Romero Quimbo, Filipino politician and member of the Philippine House of Representatives
- Romero Mendonça Sobrinho (born 1975), Brazilian football striker
- Romero (film), a 1989 motion picture about assassinated Roman Catholic Bishop Óscar Romero
- Romero Canyon, Arizona
- Romero Rock, Antarctica
- ARM Romero, a patrol vessel of the Mexican Navy
- Trichostema lanatum, a shrub also called "romero" by Spanish explorers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.