From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romi may refer to:
- Romi Dames (born 1979), Japanese-American actress
- Romi Garduce (born 1969), Filipino mountain climber and IT Professional in Procter and Gamble Philippines
- Romi Goldmuntz (1882–1960), Belgian businessman who played an essential role in the survival of the diamond business in Antwerp
- Romi Mayes, Canadian born musician
- Romi Park (born 1972), Japanese-Korean actress and voice actor
- Romi Ropati (born 1976), retired rugby union player best known for his time with the Highlanders Super Rugby franchise
- Romi Spada, Swiss bobsledder who competed in the early 1950s
- Return on marketing investment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Romi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.