Romine Township, Marion County, Illinois
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Settled||November 4, 1873|
|• Total||35.96 sq mi (93.1 km2)|
|• Land||35.9 sq mi (93 km2)|
|• Water||0.05 sq mi (0.1 km2)|
|Elevation||446 ft (136 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||498|
|• Density||14.3/sq mi (5.5/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
Romine Township (T1N R4E) is centered at 38°31′N 88°45′W (38.509,-88.763). According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.96 square miles (93.1 km2), of which 35.9 square miles (93 km2) (or 99.83%) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13 km2) (or 0.14%) is water.
- Iuka Township (north)
- Garden Hill Township, Wayne County (northeast)
- Orchard Township, Wayne County (east)
- Hickory Hill Township, Wayne County (southeast)
- Farrington Township, Jefferson County (south)
- Field Township, Jefferson County (southwest)
- Haines Township (west)
- Stevenson Township (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Marion County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|