Romolo Valentino Benedetto Nati
|Education||Sapienza-Università di Roma|
|Occupation||Executive Chairman and CEO of Italpinas Development Corporation; Vice Chairman of Constellation Energy Corporation; Chairman of Damiani Property Management and Services, Inc.|
Romolo Valentino Benedetto Nati (born February 14, 1968) is an Italian architect and businessman who employs his knowledge in biomimicry to create sustainable real-estate and energy projects. He is the Executive Chairman and CEO of Italpinas Development Corporation (IDC), an Italian-Filipino real-estate development firm. He is also the Vice Chairman of Constellation Energy Corporation (CEC), a Philippine renewable energy company, and  the Chairman of Damiani Property Management and Services, Inc., the leasing company of IDC.
Italpinas Development Corporation
In 2007, Nati came to the Philippines and introduced "green architecture". In 2009, Nati and Jose D. Leviste III, founded Italpinas Euroasian Design and Eco-development Corporation (ITPI). Leviste is a Sydney-based Filipino lawyer.
ITPI was later renamed Italpinas Development Corporation (IDC), with Nati as Executive Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Leviste as President. The first project of the IDC is Primavera Residences in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Primavera is a mixed-use condominium inside Pueblo de Oro Business Park.
Constellation Energy Corporation
Also founded in 2009, Romolo is Vice Chairman of Constellation Energy Corporation (CEC), a renewable energy company that focuses in acquiring, financing and developing small to medium-scale renewable energy projects across the Philippines. 
Damiani Property Management and Services, Inc.
Romolo V. Nati is also the Chairman of Damiani Property Management and Services, Inc. (DPMSi), a company engaged in asset and property management of real estate projects.
Inspired by natural living structures, Nati based his designs on biomimicry. He also took an interest in sustainable development, citing a strong need for building cities and creating shelters without harming nature.
- "Arch. Romolo V. Nati, CEO and Chairman". Italpinas Development Corporation.
- "Constellation Energy goes into green architecture". The Philippine Star News.
- "Primavera Residences Developer's Showcase of Green Projects A Success at the 19th NREA Trade Exhibits". Primavera Green Residences in CdO. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- "About Us, Leadership". Italpinas Development Corporation. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- "P250-M Primavera Residences launched in Oro". Eco-Business
- Baños, Michael. "Pueblo ramps up 'Green Initiative' with Primavera Residences launch". issuu. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- "In CDO CEC builds Mindanao's first eco-friendly building".Yahoo! News (Manila Bulletin)
- "ITPI tops off Primavera Residences Tower 2". Sun.Star Philippine News
- "Multi-awarded Italian architect offers to draft rehab master plan for typhoon-hit areas". Primavera Green Residences in CdO. interaksyon.com. Retrieved February 11, 2020.
- "Damiani Property Management Services Inc. (DMPSi)". www.damianiproperty.com.
- "Property Management". Damiani Property Management. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "Green building expert ITPI to builders: adopt 'biomimicry' to build smarter, sustainable cities". Primavera Residences
- "'Biomimicry' inspires design of Primavera Residences".Manila Bulletin
- "Property developer offers sustainable residential projects".Manila Bulletin
- "Energy-efficient buildings pushed".Manila Standard Today