Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Source||Humanized (from mouse)|
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145.9 kg/mol g·mol−1|
|(what is this?)|
In 2016 results from 12 months of a clinical study were reported.
- "Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council: Romosozumab" (PDF). American Medical Association.
- Quested, Tony (June 7, 2015). "Cream of life science entrepreneurs' first venture was selling doughnuts". Business Week. Cambridge, England: Q Communications. Retrieved December 24, 2018.
- Osteocyte control of bone formation via sclerostin, a novel BMP antagonist. EMBO J. 2003 Dec 1;22(23):6267-76.
- Celltech group Annual Report and Accounts 2002
- Cosman; et al. (2016). "Romosozumab Treatment in Postmenopausal Women with Osteoporosis". The New England Journal of Medicine. 375: 1532–1543. doi:10.1056/NEJMoa1607948. PMID 27641143.CS1 maint: Explicit use of et al. (link)
- Efficacy and Safety of Romosozumab Treatment in Postmenopausal Women With Osteoporosis (FRAME)
- Bone Loss Drug Effective, But is it Safe? Oct 2017
|This monoclonal antibody–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This drug article relating to the musculoskeletal system is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|