History and profile
Romsdals Budstikke was established in 1843. Politically the paper is liberal and used to be a newspaper for the Liberal Party, but has been independent since 1973. The coverage area includes Molde, Rauma, Vestnes, Midsund, Aukra, Sandøy, Nesset, Eide, Gjemnes, and Fræna.
- Romsdals Budstikke Store Norske Leksikon, Retrieved 30 March, 2013 (in Norwegian)
- Amanda Andrews (18 February 2009). "Mecom sells Norwegian newspaper assets". The Telegraph. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
- Romsdals Budstikkes historie 1966-2006. 2010. Romsdals Budstikke (March 3).
- "Norway’s Newspaper of the Year Stays on Top of their Site Performance". Cxense. 23 July 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
- "Newspaper circulation 2013". Media Norway. Retrieved 13 January 2015.
|This article about a Norwegian newspaper is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|