|Full name||Ron Adair|
|Date of birth||1931|
|Place of birth||Derry, Northern Ireland|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 November 2009.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 November 2009
Adair played his junior football for Victoria Park in Western Australia before joining North Perth in 1952. After playing two season for North Perth he joined Maccabeans for a season before transferring to Azzurri. In 1956 Adair played for North Shore in New South Wales before returning to WA to play for Swan Athletic.
Adair played three full international matches for the Australia national association football team between 1954 and 1958, scoring one goal. Adair captained Australia in two B-internationals - against Rapid Vienna in 1955 and Heart of Midlothian in 1959.
- Football Federation Australia - Football Hall of Fame Inductee: 1999
- Western Australian State League Best and Fairest: 1953, 1954, 1955
- Football Hall of Fame Western Australia Inductee: 2005
- "Australian Player Database - A". ozfootball.net. Archived from the original on 2011-02-15. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- "Hall of Legends". Football Hall of Fame Western Australia. footballwa.net. Retrieved 2009-11-05.
- The Australian National Men’s Football Team: Caps And Captains. Football Federation Australia. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "ffa1" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).