Ron Hunt (footballer, born 1945)
|Date of birth||19 December 1945|
|Place of birth||Paddington, London, England|
|–||Queens Park Rangers|
|1963–1973||Queens Park Rangers||219||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Ron Hunt (born 19 December 1945 in Paddington, London) is an English former footballer who made 219 appearances in the Football League playing as a defender for Queens Park Rangers in the 1960s and early 1970s.
Hunt came through the youth ranks at Queens Park Rangers, and made his professional debut in December 1964 in the 3-1 victory against Bristol Rovers. He was a member of the 1966–67 side that won both the Third Division Championship and the League Cup; his pass and subsequent collision with the goalkeeper set up the third and winning goal for Mark Lazarus as QPR defeated West Bromwich Albion 3–2 at Wembley Stadium.
- "Ron Hunt". UK A–Z Transfers. Neil Brown. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Westerberg, Kenneth. "1964/65" (Excel spreadsheet). QPRNet. Ron Norris. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Struthers, Greg (6 April 2003). "Caught in Time: QPR win League Cup, 1967" (reprint). The Sunday Times. NewsBank. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- "Blast From The Past". Queens Park Rangers F.C. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- "Where R They Now". QPRNet. Ron Norris. Retrieved 25 February 2010.
- Stats and photo at Sporting Heroes
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1940s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|