|Date of birth||June 2, 1950|
|Place of birth||Passaic, New Jersey|
University of Tampa
|NFL draft||1973 / Round: 5 / Pick: 127
(by the Oakland Raiders)
|1976–79||New York Giants|
|1983||Tampa Bay Bandits|
Ronald K. Mikolajczyk (born June 2, 1950 in Passaic, New Jersey) is a retired professional American football offensive lineman and retired professional wrestler. He attended the University of Tampa, graduating in 1971.
Mikolajczyk began his professional career in 1972, with the Toronto Argonauts of the Canadian Football League. He was subsequently drafted in the 5th round of the National Football League's 1973 player draft by the Oakland Raiders, however he would up playing the 1973 season with the Argonauts, and was released after that year.
- "Tampa Spartans: Ron Mikolajczak". tampaspartans.com. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "Ron Mikolajczyk Statistics". pp. justsportsstats.com. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- Wallace, Craig (2005). A Slip in the Rain, the True Story of the 1967-72 Toronto Argonauts and the Fumble That Killed Canada's Team. Lulu. p. 236. ISBN 1411613929.
- "Players: Ron Mikolajczyk". nfl.com. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- Greene, Jerry (April 14, 1985). "Mikolajczyk: Newest 'gade Is Wrestling With Dual Roles". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved July 9, 2016.
- Wolfe, Dusty; Thompson, Brian; Tramel, Brian (October 17, 2008). Journal Of A Journeyman. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. ISBN 978-1440429866.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|