Ron Regé Jr.
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ron Regé Jr.|
Regé in April 2016
|Born||Ronald J. Regé, Jr.
December 5, 1969
|Education||BFA, Massachusetts College of Art|
|Known for||Comic Books, Album covers, Action figures|
|Notable work||Skibber Bee Bye|
Regé began publishing his own minicomics while attending Massachusetts College of Art. He has since been published by Highwater Books, Fantagraphics Books, Buenaventura Press, McSweeney's and Drawn & Quarterly. Ron's work has also appeared in the New York Times, Vice Magazine, Canada's National Post, and in ad campaigns for Nike, Sony, HP and Tylenol.[better source needed]
- The Dum Dum Posse Reader, Nib Comics, 1995
- Skibber Bee~Bye, Highwater Books, 2000; republished by Drawn & Quarterly, 2006 ISBN 978-1896597966; Spanish language edition published by Apa-Apa, 2010; French edition by Cornelius, 2012
- The Awake Field, Drawn & Quarterly, 2006, ISBN 978-1896597973
- Against Pain, Drawn & Quarterly, 2008, ISBN 978-1897299296
- The Cartoon Utopia, Fantagraphics, 2012, ISBN 978-1606995969
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ron Regé, Jr..|