Ronald Bell (musician)
|Birth name||Ronald Nathan Bell|
|Also known as||Khalis Bayyan|
November 1, 1951 |
Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.
|Origin||West Orange, New Jersey|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, composer, songwriter, and producer|
|Associated acts||Kool & the Gang|
Ronald Nathan Bell, also known by his Muslim name Khalis Bayyan, (born November 1, 1951, Youngstown, Ohio, United States) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, arranger, producer and singer, who is a founding member of the band, Kool & the Gang. He is the brother of co-founder Robert "Kool" Bell (born in 1950) and Kay Gees member Kevin Bell.
- Bush, John. Biography of Kool & the Gang at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Ronald Bell at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Classical Music entry for Ronald Bell at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- McFaul, Lauren. "Kool's gang freshens rock with funk", The Spokesman-Review, June 3, 1985. Accessed October 25, 2015. "Ronald Bell has a studio in his West Orange, N.J., home and from there has worked on production for Kool & the Gang's last six albums."
- Khalis Bayyan at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Alternate entry for Khalis Bayyan at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an American saxophonist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|