Ronald Bell (musician)
|Birth name||Ronald Nathan Bell|
|Also known as||Khalis Bayyan|
November 1, 1951 |
Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.
|Origin||West Orange, New Jersey|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, composer, songwriter, and producer|
|Associated acts||Kool & the Gang|
Ronald Bell, also known by his Muslim name Khalis Bayyan, (born Ronald Nathan Bell; November 1, 1951, Youngstown, Ohio, United States) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, arranger, producer and singer, who is a founding member of the band, Kool & the Gang. He is the brother of co-founder Robert "Kool" Bell (born in 1950) and Kay Gees member Kevin Bell.
- Bush, John. Biography of Kool & the Gang at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Ronald Bell at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Classical Music entry for Ronald Bell at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- McFaul, Lauren. "Kool's gang freshens rock with funk", The Spokesman-Review, June 3, 1985. Accessed October 25, 2015. "Ronald Bell has a studio in his West Orange, N.J., home and from there has worked on production for Kool & the Gang's last six albums."
- Khalis Bayyan at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
- Alternate entry for Khalis Bayyan at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-04-25.
|This article about a United States singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an American saxophonist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|