||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|No. -- McGill Redmen|
|Date of birth||November 22, 1984|
|Place of birth||Laval, Quebec|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (185 cm)|
|Weight||298 lb (135 kg)|
|CFL draft||2008 / Round: 4 / Pick: 27|
|Drafted by||Calgary Stampeders|
|2011–2013||Montreal Carabins (DC/DL/RC)|
|2014||McGill Redmen (DC/DL)|
|*Offseason and/or practice roster member only|
Ronald Hilaire (born November 22, 1984) is a former Canadian football defensive lineman who is currently the head football coach at McGill University. He was drafted by the Calgary Stampeders in the fourth round of the 2008 CFL Draft. He played college football for the Buffalo Bulls. On February 17, 2015, Hilaire was named the 21st head coach of the McGill Redmen football team.
Head coaching record
|McGill Redmen (RSEQ) (2015–present)|
|2016||McGill||4–5||4–4||T-3rd||L RSEQ Semifinal|
|National championship Conference title Conference division title|
- "Stampeders sign three from draft class of 2008". TSN. May 8, 2009. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- "Ronald Hilaire appointed 21st head coach in McGill football history". McGill University. February 17, 2015. Retrieved 2015-02-18.
- "Ronald Hilaire named McGill's head football coach". Montreal Gazette. February 17, 2015. Archived from the original on September 28, 2015. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Redmen and Stingers headed by young coaches as football season kicks off". CBC. September 4, 2015. Archived from the original on September 28, 2015. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- Marois, Michel, ed. (28 February 2015). "Ronald Hilaire prêt à relancer le programme de football à McGill". La Presse. Archived from the original on September 28, 2015. Retrieved 18 April 2015.
|This biographical article relating to a Canadian football defensive lineman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|