Ronald J. Daniels
|Ronald J Daniels|
|14th President of
Johns Hopkins University
March 2, 2009
|Preceded by||William R. Brody|
|Born||1959 (age 55–56)
|Residence||Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.|
|Alma mater||University of Toronto, Yale Law School|
|Website||JHU Office of the President|
Ronald Joel Daniels (born 1959) is President of Johns Hopkins University, a position which he assumed on March 2, 2009. Previously, Daniels was the Vice President and Provost at the University of Pennsylvania, and prior to this was Dean of the Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto. Daniels received his B.A. and J.D. degrees from the University of Toronto, where he was editor-in-chief of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review, and his LL.M. degree from Yale Law School.
- Rule of Law Reform and Development: Charting the Fragile Path of Progress, Michael J. Trebilcock and Ronald J. Daniels (Cheltenham: Elgar Press, 2008).
- On Risk and Disaster: Lessons from Hurricane Katrina, Ronald J. Daniels, Donald F. Kettl & Howard Kunreuther, eds, (Philadelphia: University of Pennsylvania Press, 2005).
- Rethinking the Welfare State: Government by Voucher, Ronald J. Daniels & Michael J. Trebilcock (London: Routledge, 2005).
- The Security of Freedom, Ronald J. Daniels, Patrick Macklem & Kent Roach, eds, (Toronto: University of Toronto Press, 2001).
- Corporate Decision-Making in Canada (Calgary: University of Calgary Press, 1995).
- Ontario Hydro at the Millennium (Kingston: McGill-Queen's University Press, 1995).
- "Corporate Governance in Canada" (Fall 1995) Canadian Business Law Journal.
- "Special Issue on the Corporate Stakeholder Debate: The Classical Theory and its Critics" (1993) 43(3) University of Toronto Law Journal.
- Cases and Materials on Partnerships and Canadian Business Corporations, Third Edition, J.S. Ziegel, Ronald J. Daniels, J. G. MacIntosh & D. Johnston (Toronto: Carswell & Company, 1994).
- "News". Web.jhu.edu. 2008-11-13. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- "Ronald J. Daniels Named Provost At The University Of Pennsylvania | Penn News". Upenn.edu. 2005-04-25. Retrieved 2012-02-12.
- [dead link]
- Maclaren, Malcolm (1997). "A History of the University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review". University of Toronto Faculty of Law Review 55 (2). Retrieved 2009-10-03.
- Announcement of election
- Bringing Health Research to the Renewed U.S.-Myanmar Relationship, June 2012, Science & Diplomacy
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|