Ronald J. Mellor
Ronald J. Mellor (born September 30, 1940), PhD is a distinguished professor of history at the University of California, Los Angeles. His area of research has been ancient religion and Roman historiography, where he has published a number of books.
Mellor attended Regis High School in New York City. He received his Ph.D. in Classics from Princeton University in 1968. His previous teaching posts include Stanford University. He has been a Visiting Fellow/Scholar at University College, London, the Humanities Research Centre of the Australian National University, the American Academy in Rome, and the Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton University.
- Ronald Mellor, The Roman Historians ISBN 0415117747 Routledge 1999
- Ronald Mellor, The Ancient Roman World ISBN 0195153804 Oxford University Press 2004
- Ronald Mellor, Augustus and the Creation of the Roman Empire ISBN 0312404697 St Martin's Press 2005
- Ronald Mellor, Tacitus' Annals ISBN 0195151933 Oxford University Press 2010
- Mellor, Ronald; Podany, Amanda H., eds. (2005). The World in Ancient Times: Primary Sources and Reference Volume. Oxford University Press. p. 192.
|This biography of an American historian is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|