Mulder in 2013
|Born||27 February 1986|
Zwolle, Overijssel, Netherlands
|Height||1.86 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||84 kg (185 lb)|
Ronald Mulder (born 27 February 1986) is a Dutch speed skater. He won bronze in the men's 500 metres event at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, and finished sixth in the men's 500 metres event at the 2012 World Single Distance Championships. His twin brother, Michel Mulder, is also a speed skater. Both competed in The World Games 2017 in Wroclaw, Poland representing the Netherlands in 500 metres sprint and 200 metres time trial. He competed in the 2018 Winter Olympics in the men's 500 metres event, finishing in 7th place.
Mulder is the current holder of the Dutch record on the 500 metres distance.
|Men's speed skating|
|500 m||34.08||26 February 2017||Olympic Oval, Calgary||Current Dutch record|
|1000 m||1:08.46||13 December 2009||Utah Olympic Oval, Salt Lake City|
|1500 m||1:53.98||11 August 2012||Vikingskipet, Hamar|
|3000 m||4:22.82||13 January 2008||Thialf, Heerenveen|
|5000 m||8:08.12||12 February 2004||De Vechtsebanen, Utrecht|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Ronald Mulder". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "Sochi Olympics results speed skating".
- "ESSENT ISU WORLD DISTANCES CHAMPIONSHIPS 2012 Classification Men". live.isuresults.eu. 2012-03-25. Archived from the original on 2013-04-23. Retrieved 2013-03-24.
- "National Records – Netherlands (NED)". www.speedskatingresults.com. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
- "Ronald Mulder". www.speedskatingresults.com. Retrieved 9 August 2014.
|This biographical article about a speed skater from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|