Ronald J. Ortiz-Magro Jr.
11 December 1985
|Residence||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Occupation||Television personality and Actor|
|Known for||Jersey Shore; Jersey Shore: Family Vacation|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
Ortiz-Magro worked in real estate for his father before becoming part of MTV's hit reality show Jersey Shore in August 2009. The show premiered on December 4, 2009 and ran for six seasons before ending in 2012.
Ortiz-Magro made an appearance at TNA Wrestling's Impact Wrestling on October 26, 2011, in Macon, Georgia. The first episode, which aired November 3 of that year, saw Ortiz and Eric Young get beaten down by Robbie E and Rob Terry, which built to a tag team match the following week, where Ronnie pinned Robbie for the win.
In 2018, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro became part of the main cast in the MTV reality television series Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.
On December 26, 2017, he announced that he and his girlfriend, Jen Harley were expecting a baby girl. Their daughter, Ariana Sky Magro, was born in April 2018. In late April 2018, it was reported Ortiz-Magro and Harley had ended their relationship.
In January 2019, he entered a month long rehabilitation program for alcohol and depression. By February 2019, Ortiz-Magro and Harley had developed what Us Weekly characterized as an "on-off" relationship.
- "Ronnie Magro". TVGuide.com. Archived from the original on March 20, 2016.
- Briese, Nicole (December 26, 2018). "Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Spends Christmas With Jen Harley, Calls Daughter the Woman of His Life". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- Smith, Aaron (15 October 2012). "Jersey Shore stars' new reality: Unemployment". CNNMoney.
- "Jersey Shore: What The Cast Looked Like In Their First Episode Vs Now". ScreenRant. 29 March 2018.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-03). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/3: Ongoing live coverage of Storm defending against Roode". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-10). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/10: Sting grants Storm a rematch against gloating heel Roode, plus Ronnie from Jersey Shore wrestles". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 18, 2011). "Fist pump! The Jersey Shore kids are here". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on October 23, 2012. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 20, 2011). "J-Lo/Cameron Diaz movie starts filming, "Three Stooges" winds down". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on January 6, 2012. Retrieved July 22, 2011.
- Dena Ross, Ronnie's Ridiculous Xenadrine Ad, wetpaint.com, January 4, 2011
- "Famously Single Cast Promises a Lot of Debauchery for Season 2: It's Going to Be Pretty Funny! on Famously Single". E! Online. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
- Ossad, Jordana. "Fear Factor Special: The Jersey Shore Crew Is Battling MTV Floribama Shore". MTV News.
- "Do 'Jersey Shore' Exes Ronnie and Sammi Stay in Touch?". 5 March 2019.
- Joyce, Kathleen (6 April 2018). "'Jersey Shore' star Ronnie reveals why he and Sammi 'Sweetheart' broke up". Fox News.
- "A Look Back at Ronnie and Sammi's Jersey Shore Romance". E! Online. 27 April 2018.
- "Jersey Shore's Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola Break Up for Good". PEOPLE.com.
- "Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's Girlfriend Jen Harley Is Pregnant". Us Weekly. 2017-12-24. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Is a Dad". E! News. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- Longeretta, Emily (April 17, 2018). "Exclusive: Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Reveals Daughter's Name, Says His 'Whole Mindset' Has Changed Since Becoming a Dad". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 12, 2019.
- "Ronnie Magro-Ortiz and Jen Harley Break Up After Social Media Fights". E! News.
- "Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Went to Rehab for Alcohol, Depression After 'Jersey Shore' Filming - toofab.com". toofab.
- "Jersey Shore: Ronnie Ortiz-Magro spends month in rehab to stop out of control life". Asbury Park Press.
- Longeretta, Emily (February 12, 2019). "Exclusive: Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Reveals He Went to Rehab: 'I Hit Rock-Bottom'". Us Weekly. Retrieved February 12, 2019.