From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (February 2011)|
Ronald C Tress, CBE, (11 January 1915 – 28 September 2006) was a British economist.
- 1933-36 studied Economics at University College, Southampton taking a University of London external degree
- 1941 Economic adviser to the British War Cabinet for four years
- 1951 Professor of Political Economy at the University of Bristol
- 1968 Master of Birkbeck College, University of London
- 1977 Elected Fellow of Birkbeck College, University of London
- 1978 Director of the Leverhulme Trust
- Tribe, Keith (1997). "Chapter 7: Ronald Tress". Economic careers: economics and economists in Britain, 1930-1970. Routledge studies in the history of economics. Routledge. pp. 108–125. ISBN 978-0-415-14708-8.
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|