From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roncaglia may refer to:
- Roncaglia (Piacenza), a frazione of Piacenza, Italy
- Roncaglia, a frazione of Casale Monferrato, Italy
- Roncaglia, a frazione of Ponte San Nicolò, Italy
- Facundo Roncaglia (born 1987), Argentine football defender
- Francesco Roncaglia (c. 1750-after 1812), Italian soprano castrato who was a primo in London in the 1780s, see Giovanni Ansani
- Luigi Roncaglia (born 1943), Italian cyclist
- Diet of Roncaglia, held in 1158 near Piacenza, a general assembly of the nobles and ecclesiasts of the Holy Roman Empire
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roncaglia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.