From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rondeau may refer to:
In the arts
- Rondeau (forme fixe), a Medieval and Renaissance poetic and musical form
- Rondo, also spelled "rondeau", a musical form from the 18th century to the present
- Fanfare-Rondeau, by Jean-Joseph Mouret
- Ann E. Rondeau, former US admiral
- Jean Rondeau, French automobile racer and constructor
- Jim Rondeau, politician in Manitoba
- José Rondeau, 19th century Argentine general and politician
- Noah John Rondeau, an Adirondack hermit
- Rondeau Provincial Park, in southwestern Ontario
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rondeau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.