From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rong in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rong or RONG may refer to:
- Rong County, Guangxi, county in Yulin, Guangxi, China
- Rong County, Sichuan, county in Zigong, Sichuan, China
- Rong people (戎), ancient people who lived west of Zhou Dynasty, kind as;
- Rong (surname), several Chinese family names, kind as;
- Lepcha people, the Sikkimese people
- Train, in Estonia
- A Vietnamese dragon
- A Vietnamese communal house
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rong.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.