Rong is the pinyin romanization of several Chinese family names, which including 戎 Róng, 融 Róng, 荣 Róng, 容 Róng, etc. Among these names, 荣 Róng and 容 Róng are relatively common. during the early Zhou Dynasty, Rong (戎) people the "Rong You" (戎右) get surname Rong (戎).[clarification needed]
- Rong Hong (Yung Wing), the first Chinese student to graduate from a U.S. university
- Terence Yung, concert pianist
- Rong Guotuan, ping pong player
- Joey Yung, Hong Kong singer
- The approximate English pronunciation is //.