Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Roni or roni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roni may refer to:
- Roni, Jigawa, a local government area in Nigeria
- Roni (given name), including a list of people with the name
- "Roni" (song), a 1988 single by Bobby Brown
- Roni, the cursed persona of Regina Mills, the Evil Queen on season 7 of ABC's TV series, Once Upon A Time
- Roni (mascot), the mascot for the 1980 Winter Olympics in Lake Placid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.