|Beauty pageant titleholder|
December 25, 1990
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Title(s)||Miss Universe Sweden|
|Miss Universe Sweden|
Miss Universe Sweden 2011
Fornstedt has been signed with agencies such as Elite Stockholm and Zap Models. Fornstedt became the face of Transderma Skin Care after her crowning in June 2011.
She was personally invited by former Miss Sweden 1989 and first runner up at Miss Universe 1989, Louise Camuto (neé Drevenstam) to visit the Camuto Group showroom in New York City where she received wardrobe for Miss Universe. Ronnia is also being outfitted by Maggie Norris Couture.
Miss Universe 2011
Ronnia's father left the family when she was just a one year old, her mother passed when she was twelve. Ronnia spent the rest of her childhood with her older sister and family in Södertälje. Ronnia currently resides in Södertälje, Sweden.
- "Miss Universe Sweden". Miss Universe Sweden.com. Retrieved August 6, 2011.
- "Miss Universe Sweden Ronnia". Miss Universe Sweden.com. Retrieved August 6, 2011.
- "Transderma served as official skincare sponsor for the Miss Universe Sweden pageant". Americanspamag. Archived from the original on March 28, 2012. Retrieved August 6, 2011.
- "Global Beauties – Miss Universe 2011 Special » Presentation Show: Sweden and Montenegro win special awards". Globalbeauties.com. Retrieved 2012-10-20.
- "Förlorade sin mamma - nu tar Ronnia revansch". Expressen. Retrieved August 6, 2011.[dead link]
- "Miss Universe Sweden (Miss Universe 2011)". Miss Universe Sweden.com. Retrieved August 6, 2011.