|Place of birth:||Redlands, California|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||205 lb (93 kg)|
|High school:||Redlands East Valley|
|College:||Washington, Indiana State|
Fouch attended the University of Washington for 3 years. While at Washington he started 8 of 12 games in the 2008 season, throwing for 1,339 yards, 4 touchdowns, and 13 interceptions. He also managed to record a reception for a touchdown in a losing game against Arizona State.
Fouch decided to transfer to ISU in January 2010 in order to receive more playing time. While playing for the Indiana State Fighting Sycamores, Fouch started 22 games, completing 322 of 544 attempted passes, for 4,316 yards and 38 touchdowns and only 15 interceptions. The team finished with consecutive overall records of 6 wins and 5 losses, and Fouch was credited with playing a significant role in an overtime victory against Missouri State and with leading the Sycamores to their finest offensive season on record. Indiana State spent most of the 2011 season ranked in the Top 25 due to Fouch’s leadership.
- "Scout.com: Ronnie Fouch Profile". Recruiting.scout.com. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Player Bio: Ronnie Fouch - University of Washington Official Athletic Site". Gohuskies.com. 2008-10-25. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Ronnie Fouch Stats - ESPN". Sports.espn.go.com. Retrieved 2012-09-29.
- "Carpenter leads Arizona State past Washington". USA Today. ember 08, 2008. Retrieved March 9, 2011. Check date values in:
- "Indiana St. 38, Missouri St. 35, OT". ESPN. October 16, 2010.
- Murphy, John (2012-05-02). "FOOTBALL: Fouch to Bear mini-camp; Riley to Iowa college - HS GameTime - Inland SoCal". Blogs.pe.com. Retrieved 2012-09-29.