From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up room in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A room is a distinguishable space within a structure.
Room may also refer to:
- Room (2005 film), written and directed by Kyle Henry
- Room (2015 film), written by Emma Donoghue, and based on her novel of the same name
Numbers and units
- Room number, a number assigned to a room within a building
- Room, a unit of location in interactive fiction
- Room, an obsolete British weight measure for coal
- Henry Room (1802–1850), English painter
- Abram Room (1894–1976), Russian film director
- Frederick George Room (1895–1932), English recipient of Victoria Cross
- Thomas Gerald Room (1902–1986), Australian mathematician
- Adrian Room (1933–2011), British toponymist and onomastician
- Eloy Room (born 1989), Dutch-Curaçaoan footballer
- All pages beginning with "room"
- All pages with titles containing room
- The Room (disambiguation)
- Roome (disambiguation)
- Rum, Nepal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Room.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.