From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up roommate, flatmate, flatting, housemate, or share house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A roommate is a person who shares living quarters.
Roommate or Roommates may also refer to:
Film and TV
- I, Roommate, a 1999 episode of TV show Futurama
- The Roommate, a 2011 film
- Roommate (TV series), a South Korean reality show
- Roommates (1995 film), a 1995 American comedy-drama film
- Roommates (TV series), an American sit-com
- Roommates (2006 film), a South Korean film
- Roommates (1961 film), also known as Raising the Wind
- Roommate (2013 film), a 2013 Japanese film
- Roommate (band), a Chicago band
- Roommates (video game), a 2014 visual novel video game by Winter Wolves
- Roommates (web series)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roommate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.