|Roosevelt College Inc.|
Seal of Roosevelt College Inc.
|Cainta (main campus), Rizal
|Motto||The Essence of Education is Liberation From The Bondage of Ignorance and Poverty|
|Established||1933 (as Marikina Academy)|
|President||Michael M. Alba Ph.D|
|Color(s)||Green and yellow|
|Affiliation||FEU Group of Schools|
Roosevelt College Inc. formerly Roosevelt College System is a private non-sectarian college system with five campuses in the Philippines. Named in honor of the American president Franklin D. Roosevelt, its former name was Roosevelt Memorial High School. It was founded in 1933 as Marikina Academy. The college offers courses from pre-school to postgraduate studies. Roosevelt College primarily serves the educational needs of the province of Rizal and eastern Metro Manila. Aside from Cainta campus, the flagship campus, Roosevelt College has campuses in Marikina City (the original school location), Cubao, San Mateo, and Rodriguez.
- Francisco Tatad – former Senator – Roosevelt Homesite
- Edgardo Angara - Senator - Roosevelt Homesite
- Ireneo V. Incha – former Post Master General – Roosevelt Homesite
- Mario Parial – a Multi Awarded Filipino Painter,PrintMaker, Sculptor and Photographer. – Roosevelt Homesite
- Novelita "Nova Villa" Villanueva – actress – Roosevelt Homesite
- Esperanza "Zsa Zsa" Padilla – actress/singer – Roosevelt San Juan 1976–1980
- Ricky Reyes – Internationally renowned Hair Stylist – Roosevelt San Juan
- Julian Marcus Trono- actor, dancer, singer, Television personality - Roosevelt College Cubao, Quezon City 2010 -2014
- Medelyn Saringan - Outstanding BPO employee
- Patricia Angel Medalla - SM Little Stars 2013 - Roosevelt College San Mateo Rizal
- Vice Ganda - Roosevelt College Malabon
FEU disclosed to the Philippine Stock Exchange that its board had approved the acquisition of up to 99.42 percent but no less than 73.99 percent of Roosevelt for P1.25 billion. The P1.25 billion budget was the estimated valuation for a 99.42 percent stake in Roosevelt. FEU’s board has mandated the university president Michael Alba and chief finance officer Juan Miguel Montinola to negotiate and come to an agreement on the final price and other terms and conditions of the transaction. They were also tasked to conduct a due diligence audit.