From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rooster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rooster is a male chicken.
Rooster may also refer to:
- Rooster (zodiac), the Chinese zodiac symbol
- Rooster potato, a red-skinned potato with floury yellow flesh
- Rooster (band), a British indie rock band, and
- Rooster (album), their debut album
- The Roosters, a Japanese rock band
- "Rooster" (song), a song by Alice in Chains
- "The Rooster", a song by OutKast on the album Speakerboxxx/The Love Below
- Rooster, the brother of Hannigan in the musical Annie
- Roosters (Millennium), an ideological faction and episode in the television series Millennium
- Rooster (TV film), a 1982 made-for-TV film
- Roosters, a 1993 film
- North Adelaide Roosters, an Australian rules football team in the SANFL
- North Ballarat Roosters, an Australian rules football team in the Victorian Football League
- Sydney Roosters, an Australian rugby league team in the NRL
- Rooster 8.1, a special rig for the Laser sailboat.
- "Rooster" , a nickname for, and the mascot of, the Brazilian football club Clube Atlético Mineiro
- Rooster's Brewery, a small independent brewery in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
- Rooster Men, a VietCong nickname for soldiers in the 101st Airborne Division
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rooster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.