This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2022)
|Location||Roppongi 6-1-25 (Tokyo Metro),|
7-39 Akasaka 9-chome (Toei),
|Platforms||4 island platforms (2 for each line)|
|Tracks||4 (2 for each line)|
|Station code||H-04, E-23|
|Opened||25 March 1964|
|FY2019||133,164 daily (Tokyo Metro)|
98,539 daily (Toei Subway)
Roppongi Station (六本木駅, Roppongi-eki) is a subway station in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, operated jointly by Tokyo Metro and Toei Subway.
- Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (H-04)
- Toei Oedo Line (E-23)
The Toei Oedo Line platform 1 is 42 meters underground, making this station the deepest of the Tokyo subway stations. (The Toei Oedo Line platform 2 is 32 meters underground.)
Two side platforms serving two tracks.
|1||H Hibiya Line||for Naka-Meguro|
|2||H Hibiya Line||for Ginza, Ueno, and Kita-senju|
TS Tobu Skytree Line for Tōbu-Dōbutsu-Kōen
TN Tobu Nikko Line for Minami-Kurihashi
Two side platforms serving two tracks. Platform 1 is located on the 7th basement level, and platform 2 is located on the 5th basement level.
|1||E Ōedo Line||for Daimon and Ryōgoku|
|2||E Ōedo Line||for Tochōmae and Hikarigaoka|
The Hibiya Line station opened on March 25, 1964. The Oedo Line station opened on December 12, 2000.
The station facilities of the Hibiya Line were inherited by Tokyo Metro after the privatization of the Teito Rapid Transit Authority (TRTA) in 2004.
- Roppongi Hills (TV Asahi, etc.)
- Tokyo Midtown
- The National Art Center, Tokyo
- the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies
- Akasaka Press Center
- ^ 各駅の乗降人員ランキング 2019年度 [Station usage ranking FY2019] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metro. 2020. Archived from the original on 10 January 2021. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ^ 各駅乗降人員一覧 [The number of passengers] (in Japanese). Japan: Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation. 2020. Archived from the original on 10 January 2021. Retrieved 22 January 2021.
- ^ "「営団地下鉄」から「東京メトロ」へ" [From "Teito Rapid Transit Authority" to "Tokyo Metro"]. Tokyo Metro Online (in Japanese). 2006-07-08. Archived from the original on 16 May 2012. Retrieved 29 May 2022.
- Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro) (in English)
- Roppongi Station (Tokyo Metro) (in Japanese)
- Roppongi Station (Toei) (in English)
- Roppongi Station (Toei) (in Japanese)
Coordinates: 35°39′46″N 139°43′53″E / 35.66278°N 139.73139°E