From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Roro may refer to:
- Rörö, a locality in Öckerö Municipality, Västra Götaland County, Sweden
- Roro language, a dialect of the Waima language spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Rodrigo Roncero (born 1977), Argentinian former rugby union player
- Roger Rojas (born 1990), Honduran footballer
- Roll-on/roll-off, a type of ship that carries wheeled cargo that can be driven on and off the vessel
- Rosario Salazar, a character on the American TV series Will & Grace
- Vriesea 'RoRo', a hybrid cultivar of the genus Vriesea in the Bromeliad family
- Rongorongo, (ISO 15924: Roro), a system of glyphs discovered on Easter Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.