Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rorschach may refer to:
- Hermann Rorschach, a Swiss psychiatrist
- Rorschach test, his psychological evaluation method involving inkblots
- Rorschach (comics), a character from Watchmen
- Rorschach (band)
- Rorschach Test (band)
- The name of an alien vessel from Peter Watt's Blindsight
- Poison Ivy Rorschach, an alternative name for Poison Ivy (musician)
- Rorschach (Wahlkreis), a constituency of the canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Rorschach, St. Gallen, the largest town in constituency Rorschach, canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rorschach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.