From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Rorshach)
Rorschach may refer to:
- Hermann Rorschach, a Swiss psychiatrist
- Rorschach test, his psychological evaluation method involving inkblots
- Rorschach (comics), a character from Watchmen
- Rorschach (band)
- Rorschach Test (band)
- The name of an alien vessel from Peter Watt's Blindsight
- Poison Ivy Rorschach, an alternative name for Poison Ivy (musician)
- Rorschach (Wahlkreis), a constituency of the canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
- Rorschach, St. Gallen, the largest town in constituency Rorschach, canton of St. Gallen, Switzerland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rorschach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.