May 30, 1983 |
|Spouse(s)||Sarah Burke (2010-2012; her death)|
|Sport||Mogul skiing, Slopestyle, backcountry|
Bushfield was a contestant on the reality diving competition Splash beginning in March 2013. He won the competition, defeating Nicole Eggert, and the third place contestant, Drake Bell, on May 7, 2013.
Bushfield and fellow freeskier Sarah Burke were married in Pemberton, British Columbia on September 25, 2010. Burke was a four-time gold medalist at the Winter X Games and won the world championship in halfpipe in 2005. She died after a training accident in Utah on January 19, 2012. He started the Sarah Burke Foundation in her memory.
- Strike Three - Level 1 2002
- Forward - Level 1 2003
- Yearbook - Matchstick Productions 2004
- The Hit List - Matchstick Productions 2005
- Push - Matchstick Productions 2006
- Seven Sunny Days - Matchstick Productions 2007
- Claim - Matchstick Productions 2008
- In Deep - Matchstick Productions 2009
- The Way I See It - Matchstick Productions 2010
- One for the Road – Teton Gravity Research 2011
- Attack of La Niña – Matchstick Productions 2011
- All.I.Can. – Sherpa 2011
- Super Heroes of Stoke - Matchstick Productions 2012
- The Dream Factory - Teton Gravity Research 2012
- Into The Mind - Sherpas Cinema 2013
- "Sorry Dudes, Sarah Burke Is Now Married". Freeskier.com. 27 September 2010. Archived from the original on 11 July 2011.