|Look up Rosa or rosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Rosa is an Italian, Spanish and Portuguese name. The name Rosa is derived from the Latin and botanic name of the flowering shrub Rose, and also refers to the color pink in many Indo-European languages.
Rosa could also refer to:
- 223 Rosa, an asteroid
- Rosa, Alabama, United States
- Rosa, Germany, in Thuringia, Germany
- Rösa, a village and former municipality in Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
- Rosà a town in the province of Vicenza, Veneto, Italy
- Monte Rosa, the second highest mountain in the Alps and western Europe
Hurricane Rosa, the name "Rosa" has been used for storms in the Eastern Pacific and Australian region.
As an acronym
- ROSA, a surgical robot
- RCA open-source application
- Romanian Space Agency
- Record of School Achievement (RoSA), an Australian education qualification
- USS Rosa (SP-757), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Rosa (barge), a hotel barge
- Mitsubishi Fuso Rosa, a bus built by Mitsubishi Fuso
- De Rosa (bicycles), a bicycle manufacturing company
Film and television
- Rosa Filmes, a Portuguese motion picture production and distribution company
- Rosa (1986 film), a Hong Kong film released by Bo Ho Films
- Rosa – A Horse Drama, a 1993-94 opera by Louis Andriessen on a libretto by Peter Greenaway
- "Rosa" (Doctor Who), an episode of the eleventh series of Doctor Who
- De Rosa (band), a band from Scotland
- "Rosa", a song by Jacques Brel
- "Rosa", a song by Dimitris Mitropanos
- Surfer Rosa, an album by Pixies
- All pages with a title containing Rosa
- Rosawa, a village in Rajasthan, India founded by the Rosa clan of Jat people
- Sub rosa, Latin idiom for "in confidence"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.