Rosa Guraieb Kuri (20 May 1931 – 2 March 2014) was a Mexican pianist, music educator and composer of Lebanese ancestry. She was born in Matías Romero, Oaxaca, Mexico, and studied in Beirut with Michel Cheskinoff at the National Conservatory. She continued her education in Mexico with José Pablo Moncayo and Salvador Ordones Ochoa at the Conservatory of Mexico, then at Yale University and in Bayreuth, Germany.
Selected works include:
- Me vas a dejar
- Sonata para violín y piano
- Pieza Ciclica
- Palomita veloz
- Puerto de arribo
- Para entonces
- La tarde
Her works have been recorded and issued on CD, including:
- Otoño Homage to Mexican composer Rosa Guraieb (2005)
- "Muere la pianista mexicana Rosa Guraieb". El Universal México. 3 March 2014. Cite journal requires
- Dees, Pamela Youngdahl (2004). A Guide to Piano Music by Women Composers: Women born after 1900. Greenwood Press. ISBN 9781429475235.
- Sadie, Julie Anne; Samuel, Rhian (1994). The Norton/Grove Dictionary of Women Composers. W. W. Norton. p. 204. ISBN 9780393034875.