Rosa Parks (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rosa Parks (1913–2005) was an American civil rights activist.
Rosa Parks may also refer to:
- Rosa Parks (Paris RER), a railway station in Paris, France
- Rosa Parks Freeway, a portion of Interstate 10 in California
- Rosa Parks Transit Station, a people-mover station in Jacksonville, Florida
- Rosa Parks Transit Center, a bus terminal in the Capitol Park Historic District of Detroit, Michigan
- Rosa Parks Hempstead Transit Center for the Nassau Inter-County Express system, New York
- The Rosa Parks Institute or Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute for Self Development, a youth organization in Detroit, Michigan
- Rosa L. Parks Scholarship Foundation, a foundation in Michigan
- Rosa Parks Middle School, a school in Montgomery County, Maryland
- Rosa L. Parks School of Fine and Performing Arts, a high school in Patterson, New Jersey
- Rosa Parks/Millbrook Elementary School (Lancaster, Texas)
- "Rosa Parks" (song), a 1998 hip hop song
- Rosa Parks (National Statuary Hall), a 2013 bronze sculpture in National Statuary Hall
- Rosa Parks (Helzer), a sculpture in Eugene, Oregon
- Rosa Parks Act, a 2006 act of the Alabama legislature posthumously clearing Parks and other activists of crimes related to their civil disobedience
- Rosa Parks Circle, a plaza in downtown Grand Rapids, Michigan
- "Rosa" (Doctor Who), an episode of the eleventh series of Doctor Who featuring Rosa Parks
- North Rosa Parks Way, a light rail station in Portland, Oregon
- Rosa Parks Highway (disambiguation), various roads in the United States
- Rosa Parks v. LaFace Records, a lawsuit filed in 1999 on behalf of Rosa Parks in reaction to the song "Rosa Parks"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosa Parks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.