Jump to navigation Jump to search
Post office, fire station and a ACA Allertor. (2012)
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|• Total||1.3 sq mi (3.3 km2)|
|• Land||1.3 sq mi (3.3 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,519 ft (463 m)|
|• Density||130/sq mi (52/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|FIPS code||20-61100 |
|GNIS feature ID||474623 |
The climate in this area is characterized by hot, humid summers and generally mild to cool winters. According to the Köppen Climate Classification system, Rosalia has a humid subtropical climate, abbreviated "Cfa" on climate maps.
- Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) details for Rosalia, Kansas; United States Geological Survey (USGS); October 13, 1978.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Rosalia CDP, Kansas". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved November 18, 2013.
- Mooney, Vol. P. (1916). History of Butler County Kansas. Standard Publishing Company. p. 211.
- KC Symphony performs in Flint Hills, with plenty of help for the wind section; The Kansas City Star; June 14, 2014.
- Symphony In The Flint Hills.
- Climate Summary for Rosalia, Kansas
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Kansas Post Offices, 1828-1961, page 2 (archived)". Kansas Historical Society. Archived from the original on October 9, 2013. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Rosalia High School". E-YEARBOOK.COM. Retrieved 10 January 2017.