Rosalind P. Petchesky
Rosalind Pollack Petchesky (born August 16, 1942) is an American political scientist, and Distinguished Professor of Political Science at Hunter College, City University of New York. She is the founder of the International Reproductive Rights Research Action Group (IRRAG).
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (1984). "Abortion and Woman's Choice: The Sate, Sexuality, and Reproductive Freedom". Boston: Northeastern University Press: 412. The first edition was winner of the American Historical Association's 1984 Joan Kelly Memorial Prize in Women's History. Second revised edition: 1990.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (1985), "Abortion in the 1980's: feminist morality and women's health", in Lewin, Ellen; Olesen, Virginia, Women, Health, and Healing: Toward a New Perspective, New York: Tavistock Publications
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (Summer 1987). "Fetal Images: The Power of Visual Culture in the Politics of Reproduction". Feminist Studies. 13 (2): 263–292.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (Fall 2003). "Response". Dissent. University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (October 2001). "Phantom towers: feminist reflections on the battle between global capitalism and fundamentalist terrorism". Socialistische Positionen [Socialist Positions]. Germany.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (22 March 2006). "On the unstable marriage of reproductive and sexual rights: the case for a trial separation". Conscience. Catholics for Choice.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (2000), "Sexual rights: inventing a concept, mapping an international practice", in Parker, Richard G.; Barbosa, Regina M.; Aggleton, Peter, Framing the sexual subject: the politics of gender, sexuality, and power, Berkeley: University of California Press, pp. 81–103, ISBN 9780520218383. Preview.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (1997), "Spiraling discourses of reproductive and sexual rights", in Tronto, Joan C.; Cohen, Cathy J.; Jones, Kathleen B., Women transforming politics: an alternative reader, New York: New York University Press, ISBN 9780814715581. Preview.
- Petchesky, Rosalind P. (September 2012). Perspectivas críticas sobre el empoderamiento [Society for International Development]. Gender and Diversity Department, Buenos Aires Chapter. External link in