Rosanna railway station
|Location||Turnham Avenue, Rosanna|
|Operated by||Metro Trains|
|Distance||15.80 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||1 October 1927|
|Closed||6 October 2017|
|Rebuilt||4 May 2018|
The station was closed on 6 October 2017, and a new elevated station was opened on 4 May 2018, as part of the removal of Lower Plenty Road level crossing, and the duplication of the Hurstbridge line between Rosanna and Heidelberg stations.
Platforms & services
- Rosanna Vicsig
- S0158: Lower Plenty Road Vicsig
- Vincent Adams Winter (1990). VR and VicRail: 1962-1983. p. 106. ISBN 0-9592069-3-0.
- "Hurstbridge Line". Public Transport Victoria.
- "513 Eltham - Glenroy via Greensborough or Lower Plenty". Public Transport Victoria.
- "517 Northland - St Helena via Viewbank & Greensborough". Public Transport Victoria.