Rosario, Northern Samar
Map of Northern Samar with Rosario highlighted
|Region||Eastern Visayas (Region VIII)|
|Congr. district||District of N. Samar|
|• Mayor||Gerardo P. Miranda|
|• Total||31.60 km2 (12.20 sq mi)|
|• Density||320/km2 (840/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
Rosario is a fifth class municipality in the province of Northern Samar, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 10,214 people. The town is bordered in the west by Lavezares and Victoria to the south. Its coastal area is protected as part of the Biri Larosa Protected Landscape and Seascape.
- Poblacion (Estillero)
- San Lorenzo
|Population census of Rosario|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Municipalities". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Province: Northern Samar". PSGC Interactive. Makati City, Philippines: National Statistical Coordination Board. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010" (PDF). 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 15 April 2013.
- "Province of Northern Samar". Municipality Population Data. LWUA Research Division. Retrieved 14 August 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Eastern Visayas region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|