From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rosas may refer to:
- Rosas, (Catalan: Roses), a town in Catalonia, Spain
- Rosas (surname), a Spanish surname
- Juan Manuel de Rosas, a nineteenth-century Argentine governor
- Cesar Rosas, a Mexican musician
- Fernando Rosas, a Portuguese academic and politician
- Juventino Rosas, a Mexican musician, violinist, and band leader
- Rosas (dance ensemble), dance ensemble built around Anne Teresa De Keersmaeker
- "Rosas", a song by La Oreja de Van Gogh from the album Lo Que te Conté Mientras te Hacías la Dormida
The "Rosas" Spanish surname is also used on occasions as "Rozas". Some people named Rozas are:
- Ángel Rozas, Argentine governor
- Juan Martínez de Rozas, politician of the Chilean war of independence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rosas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.