Roshchino International Airport
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Roshchino International Airport
Международный аэропорт Рощино
|Elevation AMSL||113 m / 371 ft|
The airport complex was built in 1968 and reconstructed in 1998. It was completely demolished in 2014 due to new terminal construction. Since 2014, the facility operates by temporary scheme. As of August 2015 Roshchino International Airport terminal has a domestic section capable of handling two flights at a time and an international section capable of handling two flights. Both sections are equipped with jet bridges.
Airlines and destinations
operated by Rossiya
|Azur Air||Seasonal charter: Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi, Phuket|
|Katekavia||Beloyarsky, Berezovo, Khanty–Mansiysk, Igrim, Mys Kamenny, Surgut|
|Pegas Fly||Seasonal charter: Nha Trang (Cam Ranh), Phuket|
|Red Wings Airlines||Seasonal: Simferopol|
|S7 Airlines||Novosibirsk, Moscow–Domodedovo, Salekhard|
|UTair Aviation||Beloyarsky, Beryozovo, Igrim, Khanty–Mansiysk, Khujand, Krasnoyarsk–Yemelyanovo, Moscow–Vnukovo, Nizhnevartovsk, Novosibirsk, Novy Urengoy, Nyagan, Sovetsky, Surgut, Ufa, Uray, Yekaterinburg|
|Yamal Airlines||Kazan, Krasnodar, Mineralnye Vody, Moscow–Domodedovo, Nadym, Nizhny Novgorod, Novy Urengoy, Noyabrsk, Salekhard, Samara, Simferopol, Sochi, St. Petersburg, Tomsk, Yekaterinburg
Accidents and incidents
- On April 2, 2012, UTair Flight 120 crashed shortly after take-off from Roshchino. There were 33 fatalities amongst the 43 people on board.
- "AtlasGlobal schedules new Russia/CIS routes in March 2017". routesonline. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Liu, Jim (12 April 2017). "Red Wings adds new routes in S17". Routesonline. Retrieved 12 April 2017.
- Liu, Jim (14 December 2016). "S7 Airlines updates planned S17 Embraer E170 operations". Routesonline. Retrieved 14 December 2016.
- Liu, Jim (6 April 2017). "UTair plans new regional routes from Ufa in May 2017". Routesonline. Retrieved 6 April 2017.
- ITAR-TASS NEWS AGENCY.