D'Sane playing for Walton Casuals in 2016
|Full name||Roscoe Niiquaye Dsane|
|Date of birth||16 October 1980|
|Place of birth||Epsom, England|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|2011||Beaconsfield SYCOB (DR)||?||(?)|
|2003–2004||England National Game XI||7||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 January 2017.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 1 January 2017
Born in Epsom, D'Sane spent four years as a junior with Crystal Palace before joining Southend United in November 2001. He made his debut as a second-half substitute for Leon Johnson in Southend's 1–0 defeat at home to Plymouth Argyle and started the next game, a 2–0 defeat away to Shrewsbury Town. These were to be his only first team appearances for Southend and he moved to Slough Town on a free transfer and then to Woking in January 2002.
He moved to Aldershot Town in May 2002 and helped Aldershot to promotion to the Conference at the end of the following season. He scored 21 goals for Aldershot to help them to the playoff final in their first season in the Nationwide Conference in 2003–04. However, he lost his position after a knee injury, and was released by Aldershot in May 2005. He rejoined Aldershot after more than a year out injured and played for their reserve team in November 2005.
In March 2006, he joined Wealdstone, for a brief spell without appearing in their Isthmian League side, before joining AFC Wimbledon for the 2006–07 season. His 17 goals in the Isthmian Premier Division helped them reach the playoff semi-finals.
He was linked with a move to Torquay United, but on 18 June 2007, joined Accrington Stanley. He scored seven times in 22 league games for Stanley, but on 25 January 2008, signed for Torquay for an undisclosed fee. Dsane's contract was cancelled on the last day of the regular season.
In January 2011, after a year-long absence from football, D'Sane began training with Conference National club AFC Wimbledon, before the club announcing he had signed for them on 2 February, beginning his second spell with them after his stint in the 2006–7 season. He was signed on a non-contract basis, allowing him to also register and play for Beaconsfield SYCOB of the Southern Football League Division One Central.
D'Sane left Merstham to join his local side Whyteleafe in February 2013 scoring two goals on his debut against Lordswood, helping his new side gain promotion back to the Isthmian League in 2013-14.
- "Jackson seals England win". BBC Sport. 21 May 2003. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Striker Dsane released by Shots". BBC Sport. 24 May 2005. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Brown pleased at D'Sane comeback". BBC Sport. 17 November 2005. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Defender Heald leaves Aldershot". BBC Sport. 27 March 2006. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Roscoe joins Dons". Non-League Daily. 17 July 2006. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Torquay aim to bag striker D'Sane". BBC Sport. 16 July 2007. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Accrington secure striker D'Sane". BBC Sport. 19 July 2007. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "Torquay complete triple signing". BBC Sport. 27 January 2008. Retrieved 2 December 2008.
- "United let Dsane go". Torquay Herald. 27 April 2009. Retrieved 27 April 2009.
- "club news: Roscoe Dsane". AFC Wimbledon. 2 February 2011. Retrieved 3 February 2011.
- "Dsane re-ignites passion at Merstham". 25 August 2011. Retrieved 26 August 2011.
- "Leafe unbeaten in 10 games, but bad start to the season could put paid to promotion hopes". 11 February 2013. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
- "Stags sign Roscoe D'Sane - Walton Casuals FC". Walton Casuals FC. 2016-12-02. Retrieved 2016-12-02.