Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rose Island can refer to a number of locations:
- Rose Island (Georgian Bay) in Georgian Bay of Lake Huron, Ont.
- Rose Island (Fraser River) in the South Arm Marshes of the Fraser River delta, also known as Rose-Kirkland Island, B.C.
- Rose Island (Lovesick Lake) in Lovesick Lake on the Trent-Severn Waterway, Ont.
- Rose Island (Peterborough-Hastings Counties) a small farm community on the Peterborough-Hastings County boundary north-east of Chandos Lake, Ont.
In the United States
- Rose Island (Rhode Island), an island within Narragansett Bay, in the U.S. state of Rhode Island
- Rose Island (amusement park), an amusement park North of Louisville, Kentucky near Charlestown, Indiana that was popular during the 1920s
- Rose Atoll, an atoll in American Samoa
- Rose Island (Lake Starnberg) (German: Roseninsel), the only island in Starnberger See south of Munich in Bavaria, Germany
- Republic of Rose Island, a short-lived micronation occupying a purpose-built artificial island platform in the Adriatic Sea in the late 1960s
- Ross Island (Andaman), an island in Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Rose Isle, in the River Thames in Oxfordshire
- Rose Island, Bahamas
- Rose Island, New Zealand, an island in the Auckland Group
- Sacca Sessola, an island in the Venetian Lagoon, northern Italy, is called "Isola delle Rose" or "Island of Roses" by the JW Marriott Venice Resort and Spa, which occupies the entire island. It is not a name recognized by the Venetians, or on topographical maps.
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.