Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up roselle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Roselle may refer to :the wife
- Roselle (plant), a species of hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa)
- A drink made from that plant, also called "Hibiscus tea"
Roselle is the/a name of:
- Mike Roselle - American environmental activist and author
- Places and jurisdictions
- Roselle, Italy in Grosseto province, site of the Etruscan town of Rusellae, a former Roman & medieval bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see
- Roselle, Illinois
- Roselle, Missouri
- Roselle, New Jersey
- Roselle Park, New Jersey
- Roselle Township, Carroll County, Iowa
- In education
- Roselle Catholic High School
- Roselle Park High School
- Roselle Public Schools
- Roselle Park School District
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roselle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.